Saturday, November 6, 2010

Houses - All Night

Houses is a chill little duo from chicago. With the peaceful surroundings of remote Hawaii, they produced some of the most relaxing music I have ever witnessed. All Night sounds like Washed Out taking a much more ambient direction. This album is perfect for mostly all activities involving a bed. The male/female vocal duet adds the perfect touch to this tranquil oasis of baby-making.


“I got laid off from my job at the end of last year and decided I needed a change. My girlfriend put in her two weeks and we moved out to a little cabin in Papaikou, Hawaii. It’s a pretty remote place outside of Hilo (i.e no plumbing/electricity/gas). We worked for meals during the day cultivating microorganisms and learning the basics of sustainable living. We drank showered and cooked with rain water. In our downtime, she would paint and I would record."


सोअक  आईटी उप

No comments:

Post a Comment