Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Andrew Cauthen - Country

This album is perfect for winter time. I have a feeling the next couple of posts will be albums 'perfect' for winter time... This album discovered me a couple years ago. I was downloading a Stars of the Lid discography torrent and whoever made it seemed to have put a couple extra songs in there. I chacked them out, not knowing what it would sound like. To be honest, I was a little nervous, being young and the title of the artist/albums where very strange (take pills die/ there are better ways to kill yourself you know).
First time jamming to these were excellent! There is a crispness to this ominous, and at some times sinister  droner-jam. The suspense and stillness of this album make it a perfect snow-gazer. It is so easy to pop this on and just get lost in the flurries! If you enjoy this, please let me know to put more up!


Soy Loco por ti Sensimilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment